If you are looking to teach children and teens of all ages how to meditate and be more mindful…
…you’ve come to the right place!
We are passionate about teaching young people these important life skills.
On this teach children meditation website you will find information about:
- The Calm Kids book – a perfect book for parents, professionals or educators; full of practical tips on teaching meditation (toddlers to teens). Great for beginners.
- The Connected Kids™ book – empowering adults with teaching meditation skills – especially with children on the autistic spectrum, ADHD or with special needs.
- Online Introductory Talks -an opportunity to find out more for free.
- Training Courses and Classes – our accredited, award winning ‘Connected Kids™ programme’ will teach you how to teach kids.
- A blog full of free tips – featuring any ideas, meditation tips or useful info we come across in our research
- Helpful resources – on different aspect of teaching kids meditation (including those with autism/special needs/ADHD)
- Meditations for kids/teens – if you aren’t ready to teach them directly, these tools help kids/teens relax with meditation
So please explore and share.
The more we can encourage our community to practise mindfulness and meditation… the more peaceful our world can be.
Founder of Connected Kids™
Author of ‘Calm Kids’ and ‘Connected Kids’™