Online Talk on Mindfulness – MBLC
This introductory talk is to help those interested in mindfulness earn more about incorporating it as a tool for teaching young people and children.
Helping you with mindfulness
This talk is to help you if are interested in teaching mindfulness skills to young people/children.
The talk will discuss:
- what is mindfulness
- what is the difference (?) between this and meditation,
- why is mindfulness a useful tool for teaching children,
- what is the MBLC (mindfulness based living course)
- what are the benefits to CK students/tutors learning mindfulness
- how can Connected Kids students, tutors learn these skills?
- a Taster of mindfulness taught by Gillian Duncan – trained by the Mindfulness Association
The cost of the talk is £7.50 and can be offset against the purchase of our new MBLC online course – a collaboration between Lorraine Murray and Gillian Duncan. courses. If you do not claim the offer within 14 days of the live talk, we will donate net profits from the talk to our chosen charity.
The talk is recorded and available for a further 14 days after the event.
This online talk and demo will take place on Thursday 29th June 2017 at 8.30pm GMT (also recorded). For your timezone check here – worldtimebuddy>>>
The replay will be available for 14 days following this event.
To Book …