This Level 2 online training course offers you the opportunity to study at a time to suit you – using informative videos, mindful activity recordings and includes a copy of Lorraine’s essential book Connected Kids.
You’ll learn how to teach mindful techniques that also work well with kids/teens who have special needs, are on the autistic spectrum, have adhd or anxiety.
Directly from the founder of Connected Kids, Lorraine E Murray (with over 16 years experience) – you will learn how to develop a meditation toolkit that is perfect for teaching professionally – with children and teens of all abilities.
Lorraine will teach you how to help children and teens reduce stress, anxiety and develop their self regulation and emotional resilience skills using mindful activities.
The online Professional Connected Kids Tutor Course includes;
- Self directed study – professional Level 2 online training
- Direct training – attending a live, online classroom with the founder, Lorraine Murray
- Assessment – completion of a comprehensive assessment to attain the Connected Kid Tutor certificate.
- Virtual online classroom – with the founder Lorraine E Murray
*Professionals course syllabus
- Explore a wide range of mindfulness and meditation techniques and apply these to accommodate different abilities/needs in children/teens.
- Learn how to set up a meditation programme for teaching children professionally
- Learn how to teach children meditation who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrumor have additional support needs.
- Learn how to support the families of those with children with special needs
- Develop a ‘meditation toolkit’ that can structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, labyrinths, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- Learn how to work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice
- tips for teaching kids/teens who don’t want to learn meditation!
- Understand the energy centres and the role they play when teaching meditation
- Learn about which mindful activities are safe to use with different needs.
- Understand how to help young people process strong reactions to meditation
*To take the professional level you must have completed level 1.
The professional online course offers 30 hours of material and provides you with a detailed and interactive experience if your passion is to become a kids meditation teacher:
- Module 1 – your peace pioneer skills
- Module 2 – developing energy awareness to teach meditation
- Module 3 – teaching with the intuitive heart
- Module 4 – child development and special needs
- Module 5 – enhancing your teaching meditation skills
- Module 6 – developing your teaching mindfulness toolkit
- Module 7 – teaching advanced, mindful activity tools
- Module 8 – developing bespoke meditation programmes
- access to the virtual classroom with the founder Lorraine Murray, to secure your certification