Professional Training – Kids Meditation and mindfulness teacher
This Online Professional kids meditation teacher course offers you the opportunity to study at a time to suit your schedule – using informative videos, mindful activity recordings and includes a copy of Lorraine’s book Connected Kids. with expert tips and ideas for working with autism, ADHD and reducing anxiety using mindfulness.
You’ll learn how to teach mindful techniques that also work well with kids/teens who have other special educational needs or challenging behaviour through trauma.
Directly from the Founder of Connected Kids, Lorraine E Murray (with over 30 years experience) – you will learn how to develop a meditation toolkit that is perfect for teaching professionally – with children and teens of all abilities.
The Online Professional Kids Meditation Teacher Course includes;
- Self directed study – 8 modules packed with all our experience, research and tips.
- Direct training – attend live, online classrooms with the founder, Lorraine Murray and other students (small groups)
- Assessment – gain practical experience through completion of a comprehensive assessment to attain the Connected Kid Tutor certificate.
*Professional Training syllabus
- Explore a wide range of mindfulness and meditation techniques and apply these to accommodate different abilities/needs in children/teens.
- Learn how to set up a meditation programme for teaching children professionally
- Learn how to teach children meditation who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrum or have additional support needs.
- Learn how to support the families of those with children with special needs
- Develop a ‘meditation toolkit’ that can structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, labyrinths, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- Learn how to work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice
- tips for teaching kids/teens who don’t want to learn meditation!
- Understand the energy centres and the role they play when teaching meditation
- Learn about which mindful activities are safe to use with different needs.
- Understand how to help young people process strong reactions to meditation
The online professional kids meditation teachers training offers 30 hours of material and provides you with a detailed and interactive experience if your passion is to become a professional kids meditation teacher:
- Module 1 – your ‘peace pioneer’ skills – helping you work with the challenges of teaching meditation to kids on a professional basis.
- Module 2 – developing energy awareness to teach meditation to ensure that you and the children you teach benefit from your skills while accommodating contraindications.
- Module 3 – teaching with the intuitive heart to deliver meditations with compassion and understanding of the child’s needs.
- Module 4 – child development and special needs – our speciality! What we love to teach.
- Module 5 – enhancing your teaching meditation skills – stretching your abilities so you can realise your true potential.
- Module 6 – developing your teaching mindfulness toolkit to ensure you can reach children of all ages and abilities.
- Module 7 – teaching advanced, mindful activity tools for children with challenging behaviours/trauma.
- Module 8 – developing bespoke meditation programmes to meet the needs of your organisation or community.
- access to the online classroom with the founder Lorraine Murray, to secure your certification and ask the expert!
*To take the professional level you must either book a workshop or commit to taking the online foundation level. We do have an ‘experienced teacher’ package for those already teaching meditation – email us for details. If you plan to take the foundation and professional level online and do not have experience, we offer an online discounted training package.