This certified online professional kids meditation teacher course offers you the opportunity to study at a time to suit your schedule – using informative videos, mindful activity recordings and includes all reading materials offline. It includes expert tips and ideas for working with autism, ADHD and reducing anxiety using mindfulness.
You’ll advance your skill set to learn how to teach mindful techniques that also work well with kids/teens who have special educational needs or challenging behaviour through trauma (SEN).
Directly from the Founder of Connected Kids, Lorraine E Murray (with over 30 years experience) – you will learn how to develop a meditation toolkit that is perfect for teaching professionally – with children and teens of all abilities.
The Certified Online Professional Kids Meditation Teacher Course includes;
- Self directed study – 13 modules packed with all our experience, research and tips.
- Direct training – attend live, online classrooms with the founder, Lorraine Murray and other students (small groups)
- Assessment – gain practical experience through completion of a comprehensive assessment to attain the Connected Kid Tutor certificate.
*Professional Training syllabus
- Understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- Discover the practical benefits of mindfulness for children and teens learning meditation.
- Understand how meditation helps reduce stress for toddlers to teens
- Understand what meditation is and the most appropriate levels of meditation to use with different ages of children/teens
- Learn how to set up a meditation space suitable for young people
- Develop your own meditation practice to and how it helps you to teach meditation and mindfulness
- Learn how to produce bespoke meditations for children
- Learn how to improve your delivery of meditations for children
- Discover how meditation and mindfulness can help children with ADHD or autism.or other special needs.
- Explore a wide range of mindfulness and meditation techniques and apply these to accommodate different abilities/needs in children/teens.
- Learn how to set up a meditation programme for teaching children professionally
- Learn how to teach children meditation who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrum or have additional support needs.
- Learn how to support the families of those with children with special needs
- Develop a ‘meditation toolkit’ that can structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, labyrinths, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- Learn how to work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice
- tips for teaching kids/teens who don’t want to learn meditation!
- Understand the energy centres and the role they play when teaching meditation
- Learn about which mindful activities are safe to use with different needs.
- Understand how to help young people process strong reactions to meditation
The certified online professional kids meditation teachers training offers 45 hours of material and provides you with a detailed and interactive experience if your passion is to become a successful, professional kids meditation teacher:
- Module 1 – What is Meditation (for kids/teens)
- Module 2 – How to create a meditation for kids/teens
- Module 3 – How to create and deliver a bespoke meditation that matches your kids needs
- Module 4 – Developing your Meditation Ideas to teach children
- Module 5 – Sharing the Experience of meditation
- Module 6 – your ‘peace pioneer’ skills – helping you work with the challenges of teaching meditation to kids on a professional basis.
- Module 7 – developing energy awareness to teach meditation to ensure that you and the children you teach benefit from your skills while accommodating contraindications.
- Module 8 – teaching with the intuitive heart to deliver meditations with compassion and understanding of the child’s needs.
- Module 9 – child development and special needs – our speciality! What we love to teach.
- Module 10 – enhancing your teaching meditation skills – stretching your abilities so you can realise your true potential.
- Module 11 – developing your teaching mindfulness toolkit to ensure you can reach children of all ages and abilities.
- Module 12 – teaching advanced, mindful activity tools for children with challenging behaviours/trauma.
- Module 13 – developing bespoke meditation programmes to meet the needs of your organisation or community.
- access to the online classroom with the founder Lorraine Murray, to secure your certification and ask the expert!
Training costs – kids meditation teacher
*The certified professional training includes the online foundation stage of connected kids.