Online training to become a kids/teens meditation teacher
This Level 2 online training course offers you the opportunity to study at a time to suit you – using informative videos, mindful activity recordings and includes a copy of Lorraine’s essential book Connected Kids.
You’ll learn how to teach mindful techniques that also work well with kids/teens who have special needs, are on the autistic spectrum, have adhd or anxiety.
Directly from the founder of Connected Kids, Lorraine E Murray (with over 16 years experience) – you will learn how to develop a meditation toolkit that is perfect for teaching professionally – with children and teens of all abilities.
The online Professional Connected Kids Tutor Course includes;
- Self directed study – professional Level 2 online training
- Direct training – attending a live, online classroom with the founder, Lorraine Murray
- Assessment – completion of a comprehensive assessment to attain the Connected Kid Tutor certificate.
- Virtual online classroom – with the founder Lorraine E Murray
*Professionals course syllabus
- Explore a wide range of mindfulness and meditation techniques and apply these to accommodate different abilities/needs in children/teens.
- Learn how to set up a meditation programme for teaching children professionally
- Learn how to teach children meditation who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrum or have additional support needs.
- Learn how to support the families of those with children with special needs
- Develop a ‘meditation toolkit’ that can structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, labyrinths, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- Learn how to work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice
- tips for teaching kids/teens who don’t want to learn meditation!
- Understand the energy centres and the role they play when teaching meditation
- Learn about which mindful activities are safe to use with different needs.
- Understand how to help young people process strong reactions to meditation
*To take the professional level you must have completed level 1.
The professional online course offers 30 hours of material and provides you with a detailed and interactive experience if your passion is to become a kids meditation teacher:
- Module 1 – your peace pioneer skills
- Module 2 – developing energy awareness to teach meditation
- Module 3 – teaching with the intuitive heart
- Module 4 – child development and special needs
- Module 5 – enhancing your teaching meditation skills
- Module 6 – developing your teaching mindfulness toolkit
- Module 7 – teaching advanced, mindful activity tools
- Module 8 – developing bespoke meditation programmes
- access to the virtual classroom with the founder Lorraine Murray, to secure your certification