What you will learn…
Beginners – Level 1
This course will empower you with the confidence and skills to:-
- understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- know how meditation can be a powerful antidote to stress and anxiety for all ages.
- create meditation scripts for any age/ability of child/teen
- confidently deliver meditations to children
- understand the difference between meditation and mindfulness
- tune in to your child’s needs so you can deliver the most healing meditations for children/teens
- set up a meditation space suitable for children (from toddlers + to teens)
- understand how to adapt meditation for kids of different ages
“One of the most beneficial and worthwhile courses I’ve been on in a while. I will definitely recommend this course to others. This course has given me the confidence I needed. “
Professionals – Level 2
- teach a wide range of meditation techniques and how to apply these to different abilities/needs in children/teens.
- learn how to set up a meditation programme for teaching children professionally on a 121 or group basis
- learn how to teach children meditation who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrum or have additional support needs.
- to learn how to offer mindful support to families with children who have additional support needs
- to learn how to write meditations with children in different age groups (under 6’s, 7 to 12, 13+)
- to develop a ‘meditation toolkit‘ that can help structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- to learn different methods of using the breath in meditation with children
- to learn how to work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice
- to understand the energy centres and how they apply to teaching meditation
- tips for teaching kids/teens who don’t want to learn meditation!
- to appreciate the importance of grounding techniques in meditation
- to learn about contraindications to teaching meditation to children
- to understand how to cope with strong energy reactions to meditation
- to know how to market and promote your teaching practice in the community