- health worker,
- social worker,
- yoga instructor,
- or if you work with/support children.
The training programme helps you introduce regular meditation practice into your child’s day or as part of your professional work with kids.
With our foundation workshop, you will learn how to develop bespoke meditations that suit your family’s needs.
Our professional training level helps you learn how to develop advanced skills to work professionally as a kids or teens meditation teacher – especially for children with special educational needs.
Foundation course dates:
(1 day course – suitable for beginners/parents/carers)
- Edinburgh City Centre Sunday 15-Mar-2020
- Nottingham 22-Mar-2020 – more dates coming soon
- London Friday 24-Apr-2020
- Belfast 20-Mar-2020 – more dates available
- Dublin 06-Mar-2020 – more dates available
- Swanage 19-Mar-2020 – more dates coming soon
- West Lothian – -- – more dates coming soon
- Edinburgh West -- – more dates coming soon
Training Costs – £199 plus tax
Professional course dates:
(3-day course – to become a certified kids/teens meditation teacher – automatically includes the foundation stage)
- Edinburgh City Centre – Sunday 15-Mar-2020 and *Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June 2020
- London starts Friday 24-Apr-2020 – to Sunday
- Belfast starts 20-Mar-2020 – more dates available
- Dublin starts 06-Mar-2020 – more dates available
- Swanage starts 19-Mar-2020 – more dates coming soon
Training Costs – Cost £894 plus tax – deposit of £325 plus tax to secure place.
If you can’t attend a course due to travel costs, work commitments or child care, you can also study the foundation or full Connected Kids programe online to work around your schedule.
*You can take the first part online and attend the weekend only for this venue/course.