Created by the Founder of Connected Kids, Lorraine Murray, author of the best selling book “Calm Kids – help children relax with mindful activities”.
The course supports different learning styles with self-directed study and online group support with exclusive access to a worldwide, online community of peace pioneers.
Lorraine will guide you how to help children experience relief from anxiety, support healthy development, strengthen emotional intelligence and reduce challenging behaviour.
We specialise in working with kids of all abilities, including those on the autistic spectrum, wiht ADD or ADHD.
- Understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- Discover the practical benefits of mindfulness for children and teens learning meditation.
- Understand how meditation helps reduce stress for toddlers to teens
- Understand what meditation is and the most appropriate levels of meditation to use with different ages of children/teens
- Learn how to set up a meditation space suitable for young people
- Develop your own meditation practice to and how it helps you to teach meditation and mindfulness
- Learn how to produce bespoke meditations for children
- Learn how to improve your delivery of meditations for children
- Discover how meditation and mindfulness can help children with ADHD or autism.or other special needs.
- The course has 12 – 18 hours worth of material which takes (on average) 2 to 3 months to complete. You will have 6 months access.
“Though I have worked with children and meditation before both here in NZ and in England, your course opened more doors and options for for me to use.” J Smith
The on-line course includes everything Lorraine teaches in her Connected Kids™ workshop. It includes a copy of her world-wide best selling book ‘Calm Kids – help children relax with mindful activities’.
The course includes 5 easy and practical modules which help bring the Calm Kids book to life!
- Module 1 – What is Meditation (for kids/teens)
- Module 2 – How to create a meditation for kids/teens
- Module 3 – How to create and deliver a bespoke meditation that matches your kids needs
- Module 4 – Developing your Meditation Ideas to teach children
- Module 5 – Sharing the Experience of meditation
The course has been awarded a silver award from ‘Mom’s Choice – Honouring excellence in family-friendly media, products and services.’ and the National Parenting Product Awards for 2018. It costs £199 plus VAT and you begin the course when you activate it when your schedule allows.
*The course offers 6 months access to the main content, with life-long access to a selection of the key materials. Extensions are available if time expires.
Save money on our professional kids meditation teacher training. Take the foundation and professional level to save £75 off the training through our special offers.