Create meditations your kids will love!
Foundation Connected Kids Course – Online
With over 17 years experience, our award-winning online course teaches you how to create meditations and mindful activities that really connect with your kids or teens needs.
(Please note that we also offer this course in the UK/Ireland – due to restart in Sept 2020 when lockdown is over).
This course is self-directed study so it can be self-paced and adjusted to your schedule.
PLUS you’ll be invited to join our international, online group of students to share good practice and ideas.
It’s really for people like you who want to teach meditations so your children can enjoy simple benefits such as…
- reduce anxiety and stress,
- enjoy a sense of wellbeing
- strengthen emotional intelligence
- help them focus and concentrate
- self regulate their behaviour.
We specialise in working with kids with SEN including the autistic spectrum, ADD, ADHD or trauma.
- Explore how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- Discover the health benefits of mindfulness for children and teens
- Understand how meditation helps reduce stress
- Learn the most appropriate levels of meditation to use with different ages of children/teens
- Learn how to set up a meditation space suitable for teaching young people
- Learn how to produce unique meditations your children will love!
- Learn how to enhance your teaching skills so children enjoy your meditations.
- Discover how meditation and mindfulness can help children with ADHD or autism or other special educational needs.
How long does it take to complete?
The onilne Connected Kids course has *5 modules and includes a copy of our Calm Kids book. Study hours are between 12 – 18 hours (which the average student takes 1 to 3 months to complete.
“Though I have worked with children and meditation before both here in NZ and in England, your course opened more doors and options for for me to use.” J Smith
The on-line course includes everything we teach in the UK/Ireland Connected Kids™ training. It includes a copy of the international, best seller book ‘Calm Kids – help children relax with mindful activities’.
The course includes 5 easy and useful modules:
- Module 1 – Exploring the journey of meditation for kids/teens
- Module 2 – How to get started creating meditations
- Module 3 – How to create a heart-centered meditation that keeps children connected
- Module 4 – Expanding your ideas of meditations for children and teens
- Module 5 – Sharing the Experience of meditation
The course has been awarded a silver award from ‘Mom’s Choice – Honouring excellence in family-friendly media, products and services.’ and the National Parenting Product Awards for 2018. In December 2019 it was awarded the National Nursery Gold award.
How much does it cost?
You can purchase the course and change your mind within 14 days – please check our terms for more information.
The foundation course is for those wishing to teach their own family meditation. If you intend to teach professionally we offer certified training to this level.
*After purchase you receive a code that activates the course – on activation you have 6 months to complete. You can extend the course for a small fee. The course does not include any formal assessment and you will receive an online certificate of completion.