Kids Meditation Programme prospectus
- understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- explore the benefits of meditation – brain development, reducing stress and anxiety for all ages.
- learn how to create meditation scripts for any age/ability of child/teen
- confidence booster techniques when delivering meditations
- understand the difference between meditation and mindfulness
- develop your intuition to create meditations children will connect with.
- set up a meditation space suitable for children (from toddlers + to teens)
- understand how to adapt meditation for kids of different ages
Foundation course dates:
(1 day course – suitable for beginners)
- Edinburgh City Centre – Sunday 15-Mar-2020
- Nottingham 22-Mar-2020 – more dates coming soon
- London 24-Apr-2020
- Belfast 20-Mar-2020 – more dates available
- Dublin 06-Mar-2020 –more dates available
- Swanage 19-Mar-2020 – more dates coming soon
- West Lothian – -- – more dates coming soon
- Edinburgh West -- – more dates coming soon
Training Costs – £199 plus tax
Includes the foundation course plus…
- Explore a wide range of mindfulness and meditation techniques and apply these to accommodate different abilities/needs in children/teens.
- Learn how to set up a meditation programme for teaching children professionally
- Learn how to teach children meditation who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrum or have additional support needs.
- Learn how to support the families of those with children with special needs
- Develop a ‘meditation toolkit’ that can structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, labyrinths, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- Learn how to work more intuitively with a compassionate practice
- tips for teaching kids/teens who don’t want to learn meditation!
- Understand the energy centres and the role they play when teaching meditation
- Learn about which mindful activities are safe to use with different needs.
- Understand how to help young people process strong reactions to meditation
- certified so you can teach professionally
Professional course dates:
(3-day course – to become a certified kids/teens meditation teacher – automatically includes the foundation stage)
- Edinburgh Friday 15-Mar-2020 and Sat 13th and Sun 14th June 2020 more dates available
- London starts24-Apr-2020 – more dates available
- Belfast starts20-Mar-2020 – more dates available
- Dublin starts06-Mar-2020 more dates available
- Swanage starts19-Mar-2020 – more dates coming soon
Training Costs – £894 plus tax – deposit of £325 plus tax to secure place.