Professional training to become a kids/teens meditation teacher
London, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin
- advanced skills for teaching meditation professionally
- a meditation toolkit bursting with mindful activities for teaching children of all ages (toddlers to teens)
- training in how to teach mindful techniques that work well with kids/teens who have special needs, are on the autistic spectrum, have adhd or anxiety.
Connected Kids Ltd is an approved Training Provider and School in teaching mindfulness and meditation for children/teens.
The Connected Kids™ level 2 course teaches you how to establish a successful, professional teaching meditation practice for children in your community:
- local youth groups,
- as part of your current profession (school teachers, learning assistants, therapists, yoga teachers).
Developed by the founder of Connected Kids, Lorraine E Murray (with over 15 years experience) – we will help you develop a meditation toolkit that is perfect for teaching meditation professionally with children and teens of all abilities.
As an IICT approved Trainer, and Training School (through Balens Insurance UK) our course gives you the skills to work 121 with families and children offering a Connected Kids mindfulness session for a child and their support group.
The course will give you essential skills and experience of teaching meditation to empower kids and teens with meditation techniques that will help them:
- feel more balanced and relaxed
- reducing stress
- improve self regulation skills
- enhance emotional intelligence
- build self esteem and confidence
- and reduce anxiety.
The level 2 Connected Kids course is for you if you professionally work with children and teens teaching them meditation and mindfulness skills. Or perhaps you are just starting out teaching your kids
- Prospectus >>>
- Accreditation >>>
- Costs >>>
- Dates >>>
- Venue Info >>>
- How to book >>>
- Or take the course online >>>
Listen to the founder, Lorraine E Murray, explain how the certificate is recognised.
After the 2 days of training, you will have 12 months to complete the final assessment. This is designed to be practical and build your confidence and experience as a credible, kids meditation teacher.
Assessment work includes:
- case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- marketing essay,
- *disclosure check
- written test
*disclosure/criminal record checks (or equivalent); we require a copy of a basic disclosure check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure certificate was issued (date valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).