We offer 2 options (foundation or professional) to help you teach children and teenagers meditation. The workshops are small (no more than 8 students). Or you can train online that offers the flexibility that fits in with your schedule.
We hope you find what you are looking for here… but please email us if you have a question.
This level suits parents/carers or professionals seeking CPD.
- perfect for you whether or not you have no (or some) meditation experience, this course will help you teach your family meditation that meets their needs!
- helps you to explore how meditation for children works and the benefits for your whole family.
- You’ll learn useful self-care mindfulness techniques and the ability to produce bespoke meditations that suit children and teens of all abilities/ages.
- You’ll receive a certificate of attendance
- exclusive invitation into an online community for life-long support and sharing best practice.
Foundation Course Syllabus
- understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- explore the benefits of meditation – brain development, reducing stress and anxiety for all ages.
- learn how to create meditation scripts for any age/ability of child/teen
- confidence booster techniques to deliver meditations
- understand the difference methods of teaching meditation and mindfulness
- develop your intuitive skills to create meditations children will connect with.
- set up a meditation space suitable for children (from toddlers + to teens)
- understand how to adapt meditation for kids of different ages and abilities
This 1-day course (9.30am to 5pm) runs at a variety of locations in the UK/Ireland. The cost is £199 plus tax.
Foundation course dates:
NOTICE as of 18th March 2020 – Please note that in the event of the unpredictable world crisis with the COVID-19 virus, we are able to transfer your booking to our online programme or transfer to a later date.
(1 day course – 9.30am to 5pm)
- Edinburgh – city centre 27-Sep-2020
- Nottingham – 13-Sep-2020
- London 18-Sep-2020
- Belfast 11-Sep-2020 – limited places
- Dublin 16-Oct-2020 – more dates available
- West Lothian – -- – 3 places left
- Swanage -- – dates coming soon
- Edinburgh West -- – more dates coming soon
Please join our mailing list to be kept informed of new course dates.
Cost – £199 plus tax
Outside the UK/Ireland? We also offer our Connected Kids course through our award winning online training programme – same content, different delivery.
Want to teach kids meditation – professionally?
Listen to some feedback from one of our Connected Kids students, Angela, (England, UK)
Lorraine has worked with all age groups and has worked extensively with Specialist Educational Needs – children and young people of all abilities; including autism, ADHD and trauma.