We hope you find what you are looking for here… but please email us if you have a question.
This level suits parents/carers or professionals seeking CPD.
- perfect for you whether or not you have no (or some) meditation experience, this course will help you teach your family meditation that meets their needs!
- helps you to explore how meditation for children works and the benefits for your whole family.
- You’ll learn useful self-care mindfulness techniques and the ability to produce bespoke meditations that suit children and teens of all abilities/ages.
- You’ll receive a certificate of attendance
- exclusive invitation into an online community for life-long support and sharing best practice.
Foundation Course Syllabus
- understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- explore the benefits of meditation – brain development, reducing stress and anxiety for all ages.
- learn how to create meditation scripts for any age/ability of child/teen
- confidence booster techniques to deliver meditations
- understand the difference methods of teaching meditation and mindfulness
- develop your intuitive skills to create meditations children will connect with.
- set up a meditation space suitable for children (from toddlers + to teens)
- understand how to adapt meditation for kids of different ages and abilities
This 1-day course (9.30am to 5pm) runs at a variety of *locations in the UK/Ireland. The cost is £199 plus tax.
Foundation course dates:
*NOTICE as of 19th May 2020 – Due to COVID-19 virus, we anticipate that our training schedule will only continue online for 2020. This is the same content as the training workshops – delivered through self-directed study modules and online sessions with the founder of Connected Kids.
Want to teach kids meditation – professionally?
Listen to some feedback from one of our Connected Kids students, Angela, (England, UK)
Lorraine has worked with all age groups and has worked extensively with Specialist Educational Needs – children and young people of all abilities; including autism, ADHD and trauma.