Workshops- London, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dorset & Dublin (or online)
- relax (great for sleep issues),
- feel calm and centred,
- cope with change and transitions
- reduce outbursts and anxiety.
Lorraine has worked with all age groups and has extensive experience of working with children and young people of all abilities; including young people on the autistic spectrum, or who have ADHD or other special needs.
Connected Kids Foundation Training
This is stage 1 of our Connected Kids programme. It is suitable for you if…
- you have no (or little) meditation experience, this course will help you teach your family meditation!
- You’ll learn useful self-care mindfulness techniques to support your well being.
- You’ll receive a certificate of attendance (includes CPD points for *professionals)
- This 1-day course (9.30am to 5pm) runs at a variety of venues in the UK/Ireland. Online training is available.
*If you are a professional you may choose to take our foundation course as CPD. To receive our accredited certificate of training you can take our Professional Kids Meditation Teacher Training.