Connected Kids™ – trainer course
This professional 3-day course teaches you how to deliver the Connected Kids™ Programme in your community.
A pre-requisite to attending this is to take level 2 training. This stage of training will give in-depth skills and advanced information to help you professionally deliver the programme of teaching adults how to teach children meditation. The course will give students a ‘train the tutor’ perspective and experience.
If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.
What you will learn on the Connected Kids™ Programme – level 3
Through this course you will:-
- Understand how to set intentions, have awareness of expectations and practise letting go in order to empower their students
- Know how to develop a rapport with students and encourage this between students
- Understand how energy works within adult groups for learning and development
- Know how to differentiate between different adult learning styles and choose the most appropriate for their students
- Learn how to develop and deliver a workshop
- Learn how to develop and use a lesson plan
- Learn how to develop appropriate training materials
- Understand how to set up the optimal teaching environment for adult students of different levels and abilities
- Learn how to improve and develop their presentation skills
- Adhere to the trainer code of ethics and professional conduct
- Learn how to market their practice and workshops to their local community
- Register as a qualified trainer on our website.
Costs, Venue, Timing
The course includes:
- 3 full days of training
- training manual
- follow up practise and share sessions for students
- a certificate for insurance purposes
- follow up support by email/telephone/quarterly online newsletter
Please email in the first instance if you are interested in this level of training. Please note there is an interview process before being accepted onto this level of training.
Entry Requirement – completion of level 2 of the Connected Kids programme and a minimum of 6 months professional practise at level 2. This level is not automatically open to level 2 students.
Assessment – to complete your level 3 training to a professional standard, assessments must be completed. These include case studies (teaching levels 1 and 2), audio/video recording of delivering a section of the Connected Kids programme to adults, lesson plan and essay. Apprentice Trainers are also required to complete 121 work with Lorraine Murray online.
ILA funding can be used toward level 3 of the programme (for students in Scotland). Please email us in the first instance.