Features and benefits
- Flexibility– start and *finish the course at your own pace in the comfort of your own home
- Expert advice – enjoy video clips of the author and experienced meditation teacher, Lorraine Murray, sharing useful tips to help you teach children mindfulness and meditation.
- Practical exercises– listen to Lorraine describe different meditation and mindfulness methods that work with children and teens of all ages.
- Life-time Support – ongoing support through webinars and email
- Exclusive tips– for teaching meditation and mindfulness
- Technical Support – if you need extra help getting started or using the online course, we have experts to help you.
- Simple, easy-to-use access – no special software required! – The video and meditations (mp3s) will play on your current pc software via the internet.
- A Free Book – Level 1 includes a copy of Lorraine’s international best seller – ‘Calm Kids – help children relax with mindful activities’. Level 2 includes a copy of Lorraine’s sequel to Calm Kids best seller – ‘Connected Kids – Help Kids With Special Needs (and Autism) Shine With Mindful, Heartfelt Activities ‘ .
- Live support – all through the course, there are opportunities to ask questions by email, via our online discussion group or our online classroom sessions.
- A Beginners Certificate of Completion – at the end of the online course you will receive your certificate of completion. Level 1 is a pre-requisite for level 2 (professional training)
*You will have lifetime access to some of the recorded exercises to support your teaching practise and full access to the online course materials for 6 months (level 1) and 12 months (level 2) – extensions are available. PLUS – you will be invited to join Lorraine online in our online facebook group – providing you with the chance to connect, ask questions and receive support.