Our award-winning, online Connected Kids Training programme helps you teach your kids and teens meditation and mindfulness.
We’ll teach you how to deliver meditations that help kids reduce anxiety and stress and improve their mental health.
Our teach kids meditation programme offers a mix of on-demand study (so you select when you are ready to start the course) and live, online classrooms with the programme founder, Lorraine Murray, an expert with over 16 years experience in teaching kids and teens meditation.
Self-directed, practical study…
On the meditation for kids e-learning programme you will discover a comprehensive, practical and interactive resource to help you start teaching your kids and teens.
- We offer self-contained, self directed study to accommodate your schedule; your timezone, work and child care commitments.
- The online kids meditation teacher course has rich and practical content... offering you on and off-line learning.
- You are supported with engaging and practical audio/visual material that is filled with tips and ideas from the founder, Lorraine’s, (30 years meditation experience and teaching this to kids for over 16 years).
- And you can interact with other students and the founder through our exclusive groups on social media.
- On the professional course you are supported (and can interact) directly with the Connected Kids founder through our online, live classroom sessions.
Our foundation online course helps you create and deliver engaging meditations for your children …whatever their age or ability.
The cost is £199 plus VAT (tax) with 6 months access to the course (extensions available) and a copy of our first book ‘Calm Kids’.
To gain professional certification as a mindful meditation teacher with kids/teens, you can choose our professional training course.
This level includes training in how to teach kids with special educational needs, autism or those with anxiety and high levels of stress (all ages, all abilities).
Our Connected Kids Professional training includes the foundation stage and then will advance your skill set to a professional level to create a powerful toolkit of meditation ideas and how to select the mindful activity that suits the children you teach.
You will feel confident with this certified training level to teach children and teens of any age or ability as we guide you on a teaching journey that will give you the support and training you need to teach meditation to kids and teens – professionally – in your community.
The cost is £894 plus VAT (tax). You will begin with the foundation stage online (general completion time is 1 to 3 months – you’ll have 6 months access) – this is included in the professional training cost.
Then we’ll give you access to the professional online training modules (usually completed in 3 to 4 months – you have 12 months access) and you will simultaneously book in for the online classroom.
The professional course cost includes copies of the required reading -Calm Kids and Connected Kids.
You can purchase the course and change your mind within 14 days – please check our terms for more information.