Kids Meditation Teacher – Prospectus and Assessment
- learn to teach a wide range of meditation techniques and how to apply these to different abilities/needs in children/teens.
- learn how to set up a meditation programme for teaching children professionally on a 121 or group basis
- develop a tool bag of mindful activities for children who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrum or additional support needs.
- to learn how to offer mindful support to families with children who have additional support needs
- learn how to create meditations with children in different age groups (under 6’s, 7 to 12, 13+)
- develop a ‘meditation toolkit‘ that can help structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- learn different methods of using breath meditations
- work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice
- understand energy and energy centres and their role in teaching meditation
- tips for teaching kids/teens who don’t want to learn meditation!
- explore grounding techniques in meditation
- learn about contraindications to teaching meditation to children
- understand how to cope with strong reactions to meditation
- know how to market and promote your teaching
Join our Community of Kids Meditation Teachers
We engage with our students after the training to ensure they are supported on their teaching meditation journey. We have over 700 members on our online Facebook group and regularly hold online live sessions/recordings to enhance your skills and practice.
Professional Kids Meditation Teacher – Assessment
After the training (foundation and professional), you will have 12 months to complete the final assessment. This is designed to be practical and build your confidence and experience as a successful, kids meditation teacher.
Assessment work includes:
- case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- marketing essay to help plan how your business will develop,
- *disclosure check
- written test – to assess your knowledge from the training course
*disclosure/criminal record checks (or equivalent); we require a copy of a basic disclosure check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure certificate was issued (date valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).
- Accreditation >>>
- Dates >>>
- Venue Info >>>
- How to book >>>
- Testimonials >>>
- Who can attend? >>>
- Special Offers >>>
- Foundation Level 1 >>>