Certification – Kids Meditation Teacher
As a recognised training school through Balens UK ltd and IICT, we can provide certification which will enhance your credentials as you become a Connected Kids Tutor.
*To complete the certification process you will be invited into an online, live classroom with the founder – Lorraine E Murray.
- In this certification process, Lorraine will explore some of the personal development work from the self-directed study online course.
- You will learn new ways to enhance your teaching skills
- You’ll be supported in an online classroom with the programme founder Lorraine Murray, through online group sessions which will take you deeper into teaching meditation, your personal development and overcoming fears and obstacles as well as practical advice of setting up professionally.
- The work we do at this level is healing and transformational – allowing you to develop and lead meditations from the heart.
- We’ll move your ideas of teaching in your community into a clear plan
- You will be invited to list your details on our Connected Kids Tutor register.
- On completion of the virtual classroom sessions and passing the assessment you will receive a certificate that is recognised by our insurers (Balens UK and IICT covering 26 countries worldwide) to support your professional teaching practice.
What does it involve?
- To receive Connected Kids Tutor certification, you will have the opportunity to attend live, online classroom sessions with the founder Lorraine Murray.
- Group size will be small to ensure there is a good teacher to student ratio.
- The live classroom will be at *specific times (accommodating different schedules and time zones)
- There will be some prep work for the online classroom
- You’ll be asked to complete assessment work; designed to support your practical skills and mentor you through your teaching practice. These include
- case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- **police/disclosure check
- written test.
**Disclosure/criminal record checks (or equivalent); we require a copy of a basic disclosure check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure certificate was issued (date valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).
Before you can attend…
- you have started the professional kids meditation teacher course online.
What you will learn
- to learn about contraindications to teaching meditation to children
- to understand how to cope with strong energy reactions to meditation
- to know how to market and promote your teaching practice in the community
- Learn how to set up a professional kids meditation programme
- Learn how to develop your meditation practice to work intuitively
- Learn EFT as a personal development skill
- Learn how to remove fears and obstacles to teaching using meditation and mindfulness
- Establishing a contact list for your marketing plan
- Learn how to develop a practical, clear plan for teaching
- Develop your understanding and training using meditation tools
When does it take place?
These take place on the following days of each month and run consecutively (you choose your group and timeslot).
2020 Dates – online classroom
Group A – Mondays
- 27th January 2020, 24th February 2020, 23rd March 2020
Monday sessions – 4 to 6pm (3 places left) or 7 to 9pm – (now full)
or Group B – Thursdays
- 30th January 2020, 27th February 2020, 26th March 2020
Thursday sessions – 7.30am to 9.30am (2 places left) or 10am to 12pm (2 places left) or 1pm to 3pm
Each session works to the UK (BST) timezone – you can find your time zone here >>>
- You are asked to keep to the same time (sharing your experience with the same group is important).
- If you miss a session, you can arrange a 121 with Lorraine Murray. If you miss more than 1 session there is an additional cost for each 121 of £100 plus VAT.
- Each session will be live, online and last 2 hours.
- We will use the online system Zoom to connect (no special software required, just internet access).
- Each session timeslot is limited to 4 people to ensure that we can support you on your teaching journey!
*The cost of attending the virtual classroom sessions is already included in the professional online training course.