Why become a Connected Kids Tutor?
As a recognised training school through Balens UK ltd and IICT, we can provide certification which will enhance your credentials as you become a Connected Kids Tutor.
- In this certification stage, Lorraine will explore some of the personal development work you completed in the level 2 online course while teaching meditation.
- You will learn new ways to enhance your teaching skills
- You’ll be supported in online group sessions with the founder Lorraine Murray who will take you deeper into teaching meditation, your personal development and overcoming fears and obstacles as well as practical advice of setting up professionally.
- The work we do at this level is very healing and transformational – allowing you to develop and lead meditations from the heart.
- We’ll move your ideas of teaching in your community into a clear plan
- You will be invited to list your details on our Connected Kids Tutor register.
- On completion of stage 2 and passing the assessment you wil receive a certificate that is recognised by our insurers (Balens UK and IICT covering 26 countries worldwide) to support your professional teaching practice.
- To receive Connected Kids Tutor certification, you will have the opportunity to attend a live, online classroom with the founder Lorraine Murray.
- Group size will be small to ensure there is a good teacher to student ratio.
- The live classroom will be at specific times (accommodating different schedules and timezones)
- There will be some prep work for the virtual classroom sessions
- You’ll be asked to complete assessment work; designed to support your practical skills and mentor you through your teaching practice. These include case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions), audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children, essay, disclosure check and written test.
Before you can attend…
What you will learn
- to learn about contraindications to teaching meditation to children
- to understand how to cope with strong energy reactions to meditation
- to know how to market and promote your teaching practice in the community
- Learn how to set up a meditation programme for teaching children professionally
- Learn how to develop your meditation practice to work intuitively
- Learn EFT as a personal development skill
- Learn how to remove fears and obstacles to teaching using meditation and mindfulness
- Establishing a contact list for your marketing plan
- Learn how to develop a practical, clear plan for teaching
- Develop your understanding and training using meditation tools
When does it take place?
These take place on the following Thursdays of each month and run consecutively (2018).
- Group 1 – April (19th), May (17th) and June (21st) – limited places
- Group 2 – September (13th), October (18th), November (8th)
Each session starts at one of the following times 9am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm (GMT – UK ) – you can find your timezone here >>>
- You are asked to keep to the same time (sharing your experience with the same group is important).
- If you miss a session, you can arrange a 121 with Lorraine Murray. If you miss more than 1 session there is an additional cost for each 121 of £65 plus VAT.
- Each session will be live, online and last 2 hours.
- We will use the online system Zoom to connect (no special software required, just internet access).
The certification cost is £270 + VAT.
The current price in US dollars is approx $375/300 euros – you can check current rates here www.xe.com.