Creating Professional Kids Meditation Teachers
This ‘training’ retreat will be a step in your professional and personal journey of the heart.
I look forward to sharing this with you.”
‘guardian’ of the Connected Kids Programme
Training kids meditation teachers
In this stage of the Trainer programme you will learn how to co-create professional kids meditation teachers.
This level of training requires a commitment from you to attend a 3-day retreat in the ‘heart’ of Scotland.
As you can imagine, the space was selected for its heart-centered energy and its links with nature.
Following the training retreat, there will be assessment and 121 online work with Lorraine to complete this level of training.
This stage of training will empower you with the ability to hold a heart space for those you teach, while helping them build their meditation teaching toolkit with ideas and intuitive inspiration.
You will support them in their journey to discover ‘intuitive’ confidence thus helping them take this out into their community in a heartfelt, professional way – teaching children as part of their daily work.
You will learn how to give help students transform themselves into ‘peace pioneers’ with practical experience that supports their professional and personal journey… and helping them balance their head with their heart.
What you will learn
Through stage 2 of the course you will:-
- Understand how energy works within adult groups for learning and development
- Know how to differentiate between different adult learning styles and choose the most appropriate for their students
- Learn how to develop and deliver a 2-day training workshop (level 2 Connected Kids)
- How to manage challenging emotions and
behaviour that may be triggered by the training
- Learn how to develop appropriate training materials to suit the needs of your students
- Understand how to set up the optimal teaching environment for adult students of different levels and abilities
- Learn how to help students improve and develop their intuitive, teaching children skills
- Learn how to mentor your students through their personal journey (with healthy boundaries).
- Adhere to the trainer code of ethics and professional conduct
- An invitation to promote your level 2 courses on the Teach Children Meditation Website
- Register as a qualified trainer on our website.
The course includes:
- *3 full days of face-to-face training (small group – Saline, Fife, Scotland)
- 2 x 1 hour online 121 sessions (post retreat)
- training manual
- discounts on books/CDs
- follow up practise and share sessions
- a ‘Connected Kids Trainer’ certificate
- follow up support by email/trainer newsletter
Dates (2019) and Venue
Cherry Tree Lodge Retreat is the venue – Venue information here >>>
- *Thursday 16th May 2019 (registration from 4.30pm – training begins 7.30pm) to Sunday 19th May 2019 (finishes at 1pm).
(The follow up online 121s will take place at a time/date to accommodate you/Lorraine and within 12 months of the retreat).
What is included
- all meals and snacks (the venue is skilled in accommodating different dietary requirements),
- beautiful shared accommodation (some en-suite),
- access to the peaceful gardens which honour the 4 elements
- a beautiful, heart-centred teaching space
- meditation spaces,
- the fire pit ( …where we will hold a fire ceremony to release old ‘stuff’!)
- and an outside labyrinth.
The cost for the day of training, follow up classroom and support sessions is £1495 plus VAT- deposit of £495 plus VAT to secure your place.
The final amount is due 8 weeks before the retreat. Payment plans are available).
Please note that space is strictly limited.
To book, please email Lorraine – to confirm your reservation and specify payment preference.
We will issue an online invoice – for the deposit (we can also issue invoices direct to organisations, eg if your school is paying for this).
Credit/debit card/payapl– we will issue an online Paypal invoice for the deposit plus VAT. Payment can be made with a credit/debit card or if you have a Paypal account.
Bank Transfer – we can issue an online invoice with bank details if you prefer to pay this way. If your organisation is paying we will request the full amount.
Entry Requirement – attendance at the Train the trainer (foundation) programme
Assessment – to complete your level 3 (**final stage) training to a professional standard, assessments must be completed.
- This includes – a video/audio recording of delivering a heart-centered meditation to
adults (can be 121/group)
- An essay based on 5 meditation practices and your observations/self reflection
- An outline of the level 2 basic lesson plan with your additional, personalised input.
- 2 x 121 online sessions with Lorraine Murray (within 12 months of the retreat date).
Optional – the opportunity to attend and assist at a CK professional training date in Edinburgh/London.
Dates for 2020 are being confirmed and likely to take place in the autumn.