- Your place is only confirmed on receipt of the full payment due (level 1) and deposit (level 2/3), in advance of the course. If paying by bank transfer, your place is not confirmed till the payment is received. We do not hold bookings for bank transfer payments. When you book a place using our online booking, you’ll be sent an email with bank details. Use this to make the payment (and please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive it within 24 hours of the booking).
- No refunds are offered but with a min of 28 days notice in writing, places may be transferred once to another date (subject to availability) or our online course.
- A request will be sent to you for the final payment (level 2/3) 4 weeks before the course. If this is not paid within 7 days of the email date, you will lose your place and your deposit.
- While we take every precaution possible Connected Kids ltd will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal belongings or safety while on the premises where the courses take place.
- Please inform us by email if you are taking any medication or suffering from any illness/ill health in advance of attending.
- Please do not decrease/stop any medication you are receiving from your medical care provider unless they advise you to do so.
- Discounts – only one discount applies at any one time unless advised otherwise.
Following suggestions (courses/books)
We are not medical practitioners and ask that if completing the course/reading the books we offer that you do not take your children off any medication or use our suggestions as an alternative to medical advice.
Contacting Connected Kids Tutors
If you contact any of the tutors listed, please ensure you have checked they have up-to- date insurance to practise. At the time of listing we check this along with a police check to ensure they have no convictions. We take no responsibility for their status beyond the date of the listing. Ask the Connected Kids tutor to supply you with this information if you have any concerns.
Late Cancellation Charges – courses
If you give notice that you can’t attend a course with less than 28 days notice of the course date, it may be possible to transfer to another date with an processing charge of £50 (level 1) £100 (level 2) payable. This is at the discretion of Connected Kids ltd and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
If you book a course and can’t attend and give less than the agreed 28 days notice, Connected Kids ltd may offer you the online course – at their discretion – however you will be liable for the purchase of any required reading material.
If you are using ITA to pay for your connected kids course we will request a refundable deposit of £25 (level 1) and £50 (level 2) that will be returned to you when you attend in person and provided you do not cancel outwith the terms on our website. If taking the course online no deposit is required and you can only start the course when ITA evidence of income is received.
When purchasing an online course, you have 14 days to change your mind regarding any of our online courses. We will issue a refund following your request provided the course has not been started and you have not registered to start the course nor have we posted out the Calm Kids book to you. You must confirm this cancellation in writing by email (and to qualify we must acknowledge receipt).
Contacting Story Massage/Level 3 Connected Kids Trainers
Story Massage is offered by the founders of this course – Connected Kids signposts viewers to the course and takes no responsibility for its contents or those practising Story Massage techniques with children. Please refer to Story Massage for their terms and conditions.
If you are booking a Connected Kids course offered by a Level 3 Trainer (other than the founder, Lorraine E Murray) this will be clearly stated at the time of booking. Connected Kids ltd takes no responsibility for the supply or content of the courses offered by other Level 3 Trainers of the Connected Kids Programme. Please refer to each trainer’s terms and conditions regarding your course booking.
Level 3 Training Terms
After completion of each training and assessment stage of the Level 3 programme, a Connected Kids Tutor will become a Connected Kids Trainer and have permission and the skills to offer courses from the Connected Kids programme. This will be offered *independently of the online/class programme offered by Lorraine E Murray, founder of Connected Kids Ltd.
On qualification, the Connected Kids trainer commits to registering each of their students and providing a professional level of teaching that includes the use of set materials – Level 1 Calm Kids book, Level 2 – Connected Kids book which are purchased directly by the Connected Kids Trainer. Each Connected Kids Trainer will have access to online materials, peer and 121 support and the online system for registering students.
Registering students incurs a fee for the Connected Kids Trainer; £25 plus VAT for each level 1 student taught (£50 plus VAT for the level 2). This is payable before the training date occurs and a trainer is given full instruction of how to follow the administration for registering students.
Each Connected Kids student taught by a Level 3 Connected Kids Trainer will be registered with Connected KIds ltd and will have access to online resources to aid practise and learning.
If the Connected Kids Trainer is offering training as part of an in-house (non-commercial) teaching programme, they will be permitted to teach up to 10 level 1 students and 10 level 2 students per annum. The organisation/school will be invoiced £500 plus VAT annually. If number of students increases beyond this annual figure, Connected Kids will negotiate with the school directly re registering student fees beyond the annual limit.
*While Connected Kids Ltd offers a training programme to people wishing to be a Level 3 Connected Kids Trainer, we take no responsibility for the courses offered by a Connected Kids Trainer – please check their terms and conditions directly.