- Your place is only confirmed on receipt of the full payment due (level 1) and deposit (level 2), in advance of the course. If paying by bank transfer, your place is not confirmed till the payment is received. We do not hold bookings for bank transfer payments. Please contact us for bank details to send a payment.
- No refunds are offered but with a min of 28 days notice in writing, places may be transferred once to another date (subject to availability).
- A request will be sent to you for the final payment 4 weeks before the course. If this is not paid within 7 days of the email date, you will lose your place and your deposit.
- While we take every precaution possible Connected Kids ltd will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal belongings or safety while on the premises where the courses take place.
- Please inform us by email if you are taking any medication or suffering from any illness/ill health in advance of attending.
- Please do not decrease/stop any medication you are receiving from your medical care provider unless they advise you to do so.
- Discounts – only one discount applies at any one time unless advised otherwise.
Following suggestions (courses/books)
We are not medical practitioners and ask that if completing the course/reading the books we offer that you do not take your children off any medication or use our suggestions as an alternative to medical advice.
Contacting Connected Kids Tutors
If you contact any of the tutors listed, please ensure you have checked they have up-to- date insurance to practise. At the time of listing we check this along with a police check to ensure they have no convictions. We take no responsibility for their status beyond the date of the listing. Ask the Connected Kids tutor to supply you with this information if you have any concerns.
Late Cancellation Charges – courses
If you give notice that you can’t attend a course with less than 28 days notice of the course date, it may be possible to transfer to another date with an processing charge of £50 (level 1) £100 (level 2) payable. This is at the discretion of Connected Kids ltd and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
If you book a level 1 course and can’t attend and give less than the agreed 28 days notice, Connected Kids ltd may offer you the online course – at their discretion – however you will be liable for the purchase of the Calm Kids book which is required reading for the course.
You have 14 days to change your mind regarding any of our online courses. We will issue a refund following your request provided the course has not been started and you have not registered to start the course nor have we posted out the Calm Kids book to you. You must confirm this cancellation in writing by email (and to qualify we must acknowledge receipt).