We specialise in providing ‘calm down strategies’ for kids to teens.
We specialise in working with children with autism, ADHD, Trauma and other special needs.
We have a worldwide reputation – teaching over 30,000 people in 20 countries how to help children self soothe with mindful activities.
Give kids relief from anxiety – with mindfulness
- The Calm Kids book – this a perfect book for parents, professionals or educators; full of practical tips on teaching meditation (toddlers to teens). Great for beginners.
- The Connected Kids™ book – a practical resource if your child has anxiety or special needs, autism, ADD, ADHD or trauma
- Online Sessions – where you can connect to the Connected Kids founder to speak to an expert about meditation and mindfulness.
- Accredited Kids Meditation Teacher Training – our international award winning ‘Connected Kids™ programme‘ will train you to teach your own kids or teach professionally (covering 26 countries worldwide)
- Our meditation blog full of practical advice – featuring any ideas, teaching meditation tips or useful mindfulness tools we discover.
- Teaching Kids Mindfulness Tools – our YouTube Channel that keeps you up to date with mindfulness activities for kids.
- Meditation CDs for kids and teens – to give kids relief from anxiety
- Qualified Kids Meditation Teachers – who have completed the Connected Kid programme and can offer professional meditation services.
Our ethos is simple… children plus meditation = peace (for you and them).
If you can’t find what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us.