Help kids and teens improve mental health
If you are here, then you naturally have in interest in kids and teens learning meditation and mindfulness.
This has been a passion of ours since 2003 and we have developed a worldwide community and teaching programme to help adults train to do this.
Our personal experience of teaching kids and teens meditation, proves again and again why it’s an essential life skill for future generations.
We hope you find what you are looking for here… but please email us if you have a question.
Lorraine E Murray – Founder of Connected Kids
A few reasons why you should teach Kids Meditation…
- help your children reduce anger and aggression
- helps your teens and kids study and concentrate
- helps kids with anxiety and stress
Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training
We developed the Connected Kids™ programme to provide expert training for parents, carers, educators and other professionals who want to teach meditation to children and teenagers.
- We offer *workshop training in the UK (London, Edinburgh, Dorset, Nottingham, Belfast) and Ireland (Dublin).
- Or for busy parents and professionals we have an award-winning online, interactive training programme
- The programme founder, Lorraine E Murray, is an expert and the author of 2 published books in teaching meditation and mindful activities for kids and teens – specialising in SEN (special educational needs) – Autism, ADHD, and those in care/with trauma.
Foundation training (1 day or online) – ideal If you want to teach your own family meditation to help reduce anxiety and stress. If you are a professional working with kids, this stage offers 6 CPD points.
Certified Professional Meditation Teacher training – to become a Certified Kids and Teens Meditation Teacher -(3 day course or online) – advancing your skills to teach professionally to young people of all ages/abilities includes SEN, autism/ADD/ADHD and trauma. (18 CPD points)
*NOTICE as of 19th May 2020 – Due to COVID-19 virus, we anticipate that our training schedule will only continue online for 2020. This is the same content as the training workshops – delivered through self-directed study modules and online sessions with the founder of Connected Kids or in live, online sessions with our team of Connected Kids Trainers.
HM, Derby, Parent and Teacher
Our programme offers
- Certified courses with expert teachers, practical tools and professional, lifetime support.
- Flexible training options … with our award-winning online training programme >>>