Training to help kids and teens with meditation and mindfulness
- We teach the programme with regular classes in the UK and Ireland.
- We also offer online training for those outside the UK and Ireland.
The programme was developed 15 years ago by experienced meditation teacher, therapist and author, Lorraine E Murray.
Are you new to meditation?
If you don’t know much about meditation or simply want to help your own kids, we have a beginners level which is our foundation course – Beginners Level 1 (online/in class)
- You’ll receive a certificate of attendance and this counts as CPD (continuous professional development) if you already work with kids.
- With this course there is no assessment
- You don’t need to be experienced in meditation to attend (though we do encourage you to do this alongside teaching your kids post-class).
- The class is a 1-day course (9.30am to 5pm) at a variety of venues in the UK/Ireland. Or you can take our online-course if you can’t attend a class.
Are you experienced in meditation?
Whatever your experience, our course is accredited on the basis that all students *attend both level 1 and 2.
If you are looking to teach meditation to children and teens professionally or want to work with kids with special needs then the Professional Level 2 (online/in class) will give you the skills and confidence to do this.
- This helps you to advance your skills, work from a professional perspective and know how meditation can support kids on the autistic spectrum, with ADHD or other special needs.
- After attendance at the class, you’ll have 12 months to complete some assessments and on satisfactory completion, you will be issued with a *Professional Connected Kids Tutor certificate
- The certificate means you can secure insurance to set up professionally in your community
- On completion, you can secure insurance with our insurers Balens UK Ltd and IICT who provide cover for therapists in 26 countries worldwide.
- You will also be invited to list your services on our register of Connected Kids™ Tutors.
- The class is a 2-day course (9.30am to 5pm) at a variety of venues in the UK/Ireland. Or you can take our online-training if you can’t attend a class.
Do I need to attend both levels?
- Maybe you simply want to learn the basics? If so, then level 1 is a great choice.
- If you have lots of experience already and don’t feel you need to do level 1, you could take our online level 2 training…
You’ll also find lots of answers in our frequently asked questions section!