Certified Mindfulness Workshops and Online (on-demand) Training
The Connected Kids™ programme features expert training for parents, carers, educators and other professionals how to teach meditation for kids.
- You can attend a workshop in the UK (London, Edinburgh, Belfast) and Ireland (Dublin).
- We offer on-demand, online training – saving you time off work or organising child care.
- You will learn from experts who specialise in teaching meditation and mindful activities for all kids – including SEN (special educational needs) – Autism, ADHD.
- You can gain certification to become a Kids Meditation Teacher – working with toddlers, children and teens.
The teaching programme was developed over 17 years ago by international meditation expert, trainer and author – Lorraine E Murray.
Foundation – If you simply want to teach your own children meditation to help reduce anxiety and stress, then enjoy our Foundation Level (1-day).
Professional – If you would like to teach children/teens as a Certified Kids Meditation Teacher – the Professional Level (3 days) is our most popular choice. This includes teaching you how to work with kids with special educational needs – autism/ADD/ADHD.
Our next course dates are:
- London 25-Oct-2019
- Belfast 08-Nov-2019
- Edinburgh 20-Sep-2019
- Dublin 22-Nov-2019
- Swanage 02-Jul-2019
Training Costs – £199 plus tax More dates available >>>
The Benefits of Meditation for Kids…
- helping children reduce anger and aggression
- helping teens and kids study and concentrate
- helping kids with anxiety and stress
What you will learn…certified content, with expert teachers, practical tools and professional, ongoing support.
Workshop Locations … we can offer you central, city training in the UK and Ireland
Outside the UK/Ireland? Explore online, on-demand training …