Certified Professional Kids Meditation Teacher
(also available as on-demand, online training)
- an exciting toolkit of mindful activities that help you to successfully teach children (of all ages and abilities).
- training to develop advanced skills for teaching mindful meditation that supports kids who have special educational needs
- specialist tools to help you direct your skills and gain the confidence to teach in your community.
- worldwide certification to gain insurance to teach meditation professionally.
- support to develop your professional plan to teach kids mindfulness in your community.
- learn to work intuitively and compassionately to support young people of all ages and abilities.
Training in the UK and Ireland
Our most popular training of the Connected Kids™ programme is the professional kids meditation teacher course.
It is recommended if you want to successfully teach children and teens meditation professionally through:
- local youth groups,
- privately to set up your own teaching kids programme
- working 121 with children or teens
- as part of your current profession (school teachers, learning assistants, therapists, yoga teachers).
Our award winning programme was founded by, Lorraine E Murray, an expert in the field of teaching meditation who regularly speaks on mindfulness summits, has trained students internationally and is the successful author of over 30,000 books sold to help kids learn meditation.
As an certified Kids Meditation Teacher, our course gives you the skills to work 121 with families and children offering a Connected Kids mindfulness session for a child and their support group.
Our commitment to you… you’ll have peace of mind as we run small training sessions (maximum of 10 students to 1 trainer) to ensure you feel fully supported during this experience.
You will feel supported – through exclusive lifetime access to online resources and a community of fellow kids meditation teachers offering ideas and good practice.
This 3-day course (9.30am to 5pm) runs at a variety of locations in the UK/Ireland.
Professional course dates:
(3-day course – to become a certified kids/teens meditation teacher)
- Swanage --
- Edinburgh 20-Sep-2019
- London 25-Oct-2019
- Belfast 08-Nov-2019
- Dublin 22-Nov-2019
Training Costs – £325 deposit plus tax (total cost £894 plus tax) Releasing 2020 dates soon >>>
Satisfied clients…“I found it all incredibly interesting. I have meditated for years and as a teacher I believe this is one of the most important tools we can give children. I found the information on meditation with children with special needs particularly fascinating.” Anne, UK
Can’t attend a training session? Explore Online, on-demand training …
Workshop Locations … we can offer you training in the UK and Ireland.
After the training you will have 12 months to complete assessment work; designed to support your practical skills and mentor you through your teaching practice. This includes
- case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- *police/disclosure check
- written test.
*Disclosure/criminal record checks (or equivalent); we require a copy of a basic disclosure check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure certificate was issued (date valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).