Certified Professional Kids Meditation Teacher
- an exciting toolkit of mindful activities that help you to successfully teach children (of all ages and abilities).
- training to develop advanced skills for teaching mindful meditation that supports kids who have special educational needs
- specialist tools to help you direct your skills and gain the confidence to teach in your community.
- worldwide certification to gain insurance to teach meditation professionally.
- support to develop your professional plan to teach kids mindfulness in your community.
- learn to work intuitively and compassionately to support young people of all ages and abilities.
Training in the UK and Ireland
Our most popular training of the Connected Kids™ programme is the professional kids meditation teacher course.
It is recommended if you want to successfully teach children and teens meditation professionally through:
- local youth groups,
- privately to set up your own teaching kids programme
- working 121 with children or teens
- as part of your current profession (school teachers, learning assistants, therapists, yoga teachers).
Our award winning programme was founded by, Lorraine E Murray, an expert in the field of teaching meditation who regularly speaks on mindfulness summits, has trained students internationally and is the successful author of over 30,000 books sold to help kids learn meditation.
As an certified Kids Meditation Teacher, our course gives you the skills to work 121 with families and children offering a Connected Kids mindfulness session for a child and their support group.
Our commitment to you… you’ll have peace of mind as we run small training sessions (maximum of 10 students to 1 trainer) to ensure you feel fully supported during this experience.
You will feel supported – through exclusive lifetime access to online resources and a community of fellow kids meditation teachers offering ideas and good practice.
This 3-day course (9.30am to 5pm) runs at a variety of locations in the UK/Ireland or is available online.
Professional Kids Meditation
(3-day course – certified kids/teens meditation teacher training)
- Edinburgh City Centre – Sunday 15-Mar-2020 and Sat 13th and Sun 14th June 2020
- London (Friday) 24-Apr-2020 (to Sunday)
- Belfast 20-Mar-2020 – more dates available
- Dublin starts 06-Mar-2020 – more dates available
- Swanage starts -- – more dates coming soon
- Edinburgh West – dates coming soon
Training Costs – £894 plus tax (deposit to hold place £325 plus tax)
Can’t attend a training session? Explore Online training to suite you schedule..
Workshop Locations … we can offer you training in the UK and Ireland.
After the training you will have 12 months to complete practical assessment work; designed to build your confidence and mentor you through your teaching practice. This includes
- case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- written test.
*PVG/criminal record checks (or equivalent); we require a copy of a basic disclosure check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure certificate was issued (certificate date must be valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).